Thursday, March 6, 2008

I'm One!

Singing Happy Birthday
A choo choo train from gogo and bo daddy

the "finished" product
Bubbles!

Sorting through the loot

Mom and Dad working on the cake

Balloons!

Today is my official 1st birthday, but I celebrated over the weekend with a family birthday party. Unfortunately, I had the stomach bug so I could not even try one bite of the choo-choo cake that mom made me. No worries though because we froze a car, and we promise to update with cake-eating photos as soon as my tummy gets better.

Pop, Mimi and Aunt Katherine all came down for the shindig, and brought lots of fun presents with them. All I had to give in return was my stomach bug, and I succeeded in giving it to mom, katherine, dad and pop. Not fun I tell you. Thanks to Gogo for making a wonderful brunch and bringing lots of fun presents too.
It is really so hard to believe that a whole year has gone by since having Andy. I can honestly say that the year has flown by (even though there were some very slow days in there). Patrick and I could not be more grateful for having a happy healthy one year old little boy.
Hooray for being one!!

4 comments:

Sunday Grant Photography said...

Missy!! I can't believe he is already one. Time really has flown by and I hear ya on those slow days :) You and me and our "spirited" babies! Happy Birthday Andy. He is SO precious!

Tripp, Jack, Charlotte said...

Happy Bday! Great job on the cake! Andy should be proud of you guys. I hope all of you are feeling better!

Walker James Kirkland said...

Happy 1st Birthday, Andy! I hope your house is feeling better, Missy, and no kidding--where does the time go?! Love, Erin

The Quinnellys said...

Happy Birthday, Andy! What a big boy you have become! We will see you soon! Lots of love!