We went in yesterday for my one year check up. I have rocketed up to 31 1/4" (90th percentile), while I have kept my slim figure at 21 1/2 lbs. (20th percentile). My head continues to break records at 19 1/4."
Dr. Harris wants us to start cutting out the bottle, but given that it is my only security blanket (I have never used a paci, sucked my thumb or had a lovey), I am going to make this very hard on mom and dad. It's my ba ba for crying out loud (literally...)
I am now saying 3 words! Momma and Da Da have been on repeat for about a month now, but I have introduced baby recently. My favorite thing is to point at my reflection (well, just to point in general) in the mirror and say "baby." It really is too cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment