Monday, December 31, 2007
The Abacos
After Christmas, we flew down to Treasure Cay in the Abaco Islands of the Bahamas. It was beautiful! So warm and sunny, and the water was the prettiest blue/ teal color I have ever seen. We had a blast boating and island (or Cay) hopping. We went over to Baker's Bay a couple of days (it is developed by the same company that did Mountaintop in Cashiers). Dad, Bo Daddy and Andy went sport fishing while Mom, Gogo and I stayed back on the beach. Diane Sawyer and Mike Nichols were there, and I got to meet Diane!!! She and I played patty-cake on the beach, and she called me "impossibly cute!" I (well, really mom) will never forget it! We had a great trip, and I hope to go back sometime soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey, Christmas looked like fun and the beach looked amazing- so beautiful! I'm sorry we missed you. I got your letter when we got back in town yesterday- thanks so much completely unnecessary! So cute Andy's crawling now...just wait another couple months until he's walking! Hopefully Andy and Jack can play whenever we're back in town. Have a Happy New Year!
diane sawyer! that is awesome. i love that "impossibly cute". that is perfect. looks like a blast!
Domenica
Missy, it looks like y'all had a wonderful holiday and saw plenty of sun! I'm jealous! :) Happy New Year and hopefully we'll see you soon! Love, Erin
Andy is quite the jet setter already. Looks like y'all had a wonderful Christmas season, cant wait to see you next week.
Post a Comment