




We had Christmas this year in Amelia Island! I loved getting to see Gogo, Bo Daddy, uncle Andy, Ba, Uncle Hank, Aunt Patti, Little Hank and Cliff. We had a great tree that Gogo put up- it had tons of bright twinkle lights on it (and plastic ornaments, yeah!). I had so much fun crawling (yes, I am finally crawling now) around, and playing with the presents, the ornaments, the lights, the tree and every door and cabinet knob I could get my hands on. I am really into everything right now- watch out! My favorite present had to have been the TMX Elmo. Not only does it laugh when you tickle it, but it falls on the floor and kicks and screams. We had a great Christmas lunch that Andy whipped up, everyone left very full. It was great meeting Aunt Patti, little Hank and Cliff, and I really wish that I got to see them more often. Ba is finally feeling better after her terrible broken arm accident. She had a stylish sling on, and was in a wonderful Christmas spirit. Merry Christmas from Florida!
No comments:
Post a Comment