Today Gogo and Mom took Reese and I to American Adventures! It is kind of like a Six Flags for the younger crowd. I was a little timid at first, but after my first ride I was hooked! I was actually a little bored of the kiddie/ ride alone rides and prefered the "thrill" rides, like the roller coaster and the scrabbler. It was a total "Wally World" experience. There were probably 3 other groups there, so I basically had the whole place to myself. My tour guide Jasmine let me ride whichever ride I wanted to and as much as I wanted. It was an awesome way to spend a morning. Oh, and Reese had fun to.
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comment:
I know someone who would hit American Adventures with you anytime you want, D...It your buddy who hit Six Flags last Saturday. :)
Post a Comment