partners in crime
Missy, that has to be the CUTEST video!! And congrats on your new house--I know you're glad to be moved in! The pictures are gorgeous!Happy Summer! Love, Erin
Andy is getting SO big!!! I LOVE your new house. It is beautiful. where is it?
I love that video! Brighton is climbing on me as I type saying,"I want to see Brighton AGAIN!" He thinks it is him, and it could be! I love your new house! Are you closer to us now? I can't wait to see you guys!Congratulations! Love, Julie
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Missy, that has to be the CUTEST video!! And congrats on your new house--I know you're glad to be moved in! The pictures are gorgeous!
Happy Summer!
Love, Erin
Andy is getting SO big!!! I LOVE your new house. It is beautiful. where is it?
I love that video! Brighton is climbing on me as I type saying,"I want to see Brighton AGAIN!" He thinks it is him, and it could be! I love your new house! Are you closer to us now? I can't wait to see you guys!
Congratulations! Love, Julie
Post a Comment