I apologize for the lack of posts recently. The move in with Gogo and Bo Daddy has completely thrown me a curve ball, and I am trying to figure out where everything is packed. I finally found the USB cord, which looks like every other cord in the box, which did not travel very well (little knot here russ...). Enough with the complaining.
We had a gorgeous day for playgroup at the Bridgers on Friday afternoon. They have a wonderful flat yard with tons of play equipment. I had fun seeing all of my pals, and even got a little lovin' from Ella Kate.
Andy, Corinne and Porter - a love triangle?






3 comments:
he already has quite a way with the ladies eh? such a cutie. I hope he's adjusting well to the temporary move!
why are you moving? love that, "little knot here russ", love it! Andy is so sweet.
Adorable pics! I bought the same john-john for Walker from "Just Ducky"--what great taste we have! :) Have a great week!
Post a Comment