Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Halloween Play group




L to R: Caitlin & Britain (ballerinas), Catherine (angel), Emerson (chick), John (tiger), Porter (monkey), Henry (baby), Carter (dragon), Lucy (polar bear), Brice (caterpillar), James (pig), Corinne (pumpkin), Patrick (tiger), Andy (gnome), Slater (humpty dumpty)











Well it is official... I.did.not.like.my.garden.gnome.outfit.





We hosted the Halloween play group/ happy hour with the dads last night. Just about all of my buddies showed up, and the theme was: It's my party and I'll cry if I want to. So, mommy had to rush to Old Navy to buy me a new costume today (which I like much better, post to come). Thanks goodness it is the day before the big day and all costumes were 50% off.

3 comments:

Tripp, Jack, Charlotte said...

So many babies! They're all so cute. What's Andy's new costume? Tripp's going to be a firefighter (although he was dead set on being a pumpkin for the longest time) and Jack will be Elmo. I dont think the Elmo costume is going to agree with Jack too well either.

Sunday Grant Photography said...

that looks like so much fun!
domenica

Tripp, Jack, Charlotte said...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN Andy!